Members : Login
0 Items

Search By Keyword
Search By SKU

60-Day "Hassle-Free" Guarantee

We at Deadwood Knives® want you to be happy with your purchase. So, up to 60 days from the date of delivery, if for any reason, your experience is not satisfactory... let us know! We will gladly refund your purchase price for any reason. Simply return your purchase, unused in it's original condition and packaging, and we will reverse your transaction. Restocking fee may apply. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Payment Methods

-Credit Cards
American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®... we accept them all.

-PayPal®
"The world’s most-loved way to pay and get paid."

-Checks
Whether Personal or Business check, please allow 7 business days from the time we receive the check for the payment to clear the bank before your order is shipped. We'll be happy to hold your order , up to 7 days, until we receive your payment in the mail. Checks must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.

-Money Orders, Certified Checks & Cashier Checks
We'll be happy to hold your order , up to 7 days, until we receive your payment in the mail. Money Orders, Certified Checks & Cashier Checks must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.

-Lay-Away
Our Free Lay-Away Promotion allows us to hold items for you at no extra charge. Any customer willing to pay down 30% of the transaction total has up to 90 days to pay off the other 70% of the total. And, we do allow exchanges on Lay-Away orders, but no refunds. The Free Shipping Promotion may not apply in some cases.

-Deadwood Knives® Gift Cards & Deadwood Knives® Gift Certificates
These Gift Card Codes can be e-mailed to you or directly to a recipient. They are good for 1 year and can be applied to any purchase on this website.

Standard U.S. Shipping - 100% FREE

     U.S. Standard delivery(USPS First-Class Mail) usually arrives within 5-7 days from ship-out*. Our "Free Shipping, Hassle Free" promotion applies to ALL Standard USPS Domestic shipping & handling charges on our website (www.DeadwoodKnives.com) transactions only. We will pay for 100% of ALL Standard USPS Domestic shipping and handling charges! And, you will still enjoy our Same/Next Day Ship-Out* once your payment has cleared, because we believe in offering the most "hassle free" shopping experience possible.

60-Day "Hassle-Free" Guarantee

We at Deadwood Knives® want you to be happy with your purchase. So, up to 60 days from the date of delivery, if for any reason, your experience is not satisfactory... let us know! We will gladly refund your purchase price for any reason. Simply return your purchase, unused in it's original condition and packaging, and we will reverse your transaction. Restocking fee may apply. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

*All "In-stock" items are on-hand and ready to ship, not back-ordered in someone else's warehouse. Transactions completed by 4pm EST will be shipped out the same day, barring any unexpected complications.

RETURN POLICY

     Customers may return items up to 60 days from the date of delivery. The item must be unused, and in its original condition & packaging. Please include your name, phone number, and a brief reason why the item was returned. Upon receiving the product, in acceptable condition, we will replace it or refund your purchase price, minus our cost for shipping and handling (including customs fees for international) as a restocking fee. Customers are responsible for the return of all unwanted item(s).

     Insuring your item is encouraged! In the event of a damaged or lost item during shipment, please notify Deadwood Knives® immediately by emailing your full name, a description of the item and a detailed description of the damage to us, here. Insurance of your item will allow for a replacement or refund of the lost or damaged item. Without insurance, damaged or lost items cannot be replaced.

SECURITY POLICY

     All online orders are processed using 128-bit encryption, secure server technology and meet PCI DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance regulations set by the PCI Security Standards Council. Since secure connections are generally slower, they are used during the checkout process only. During the secure checkout process, you should be able to see a small closed lock in your browser window, indicating a secure connection. If you abort the checkout process by returning to a non-secure page, you may receive a message that you are transmitting data from a secure site to a non-secure site. If you receive such a message, you may safely continue. No information entered during checkout will leave this website, or be passed back to any of our non-secure pages. Only data required to keep your shopping session alive is passed to our non-secure pages.